Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What I thought I was gonna write about

a topic from BlogEnergizer – Whats In A Name?. I thought that it would be a good introductory topic that goes well with the v7 blog challenge. However that will have to be tomorrow’s entry as I just spent last 3 hours plugging html code into validator.w3.org trying to get my “LATE” web design class assignment to validate error free. No such luck. No matter what I changed or tried, I ended up with more errors than I started out with. I decided to keep the one error and one warning and enclose text  file explaining why I could not submit my project error free.

PROCRASTINATION!

I waited until last moment to do the assignment and then could not complete it correctly because I ran out of time. I am sure if I had worked on it earlier in the week I would have time to research my issue. Instead I had a full day of getting all 7 kids up and at em for school. I straightened my two youngest daughters heads….bought almost $400 worth of groceries, and then after being up almost 16 hours, I went to work on this project.

No More Procrastination

No comments:

Post a Comment